Friday, July 1, 2011

Check this out!

The perfect accessory to go with my wargaming area. Now all I have to do is find a proper bottle to go with it!  It's amazing what you can find on EBAY sometimes. I may need to break this in this 4th of July holiday weekend!

Shako de Hussard collection militaire Courvoisier
 
Mini bar in form of Shako manufactured by the Courvoisier house and intended to contain a bottle of the same mark (not provided). Part d' occasion in good state (paperboard of the visor used however) This bottle was with l' interior of the shako which s' open of them two and in addition contains four glasses (included and d' origin)
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. THIS is great! OMG... I want it! Congratulations for your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this baby out with some good Brandy! I don't believe I've ever had Courvosier? Know if it's any good?

    ReplyDelete