Friday, May 20, 2011

Wargaming starting out part deux!













Is this guy excited or what? A little creepy!

So since I started this BLOG I've been collecting Napoleonic Rules sets. I know, one person could never play them all, but I've kind of become obsessed in seeing all the innovative ideas that have been incorporated into the "Napoleonic Wargame" over the years. Some are truly inspirational, others not so much. You'll notice that when I stumble across a new rules set now a days I tend to post those new discoveries here for you to see under the heading "New Rules". For a copy of my list of over 550 something Napoleonic rules you can download a copy of my spreadsheet from my Yahoo Group at;


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Les-Grognards/files/Rules%20%26%20Rules%20Information/

ENJOY!


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment