Saturday, December 18, 2010

Getting Prepped!

Well it's now time to put my mouth where my money is so to speak! I've been absent from the painting scene of miniatures for some almost 30 years coming up now (To fast) and so I've gone out and gotten prepared for battle. I'm planning to attempt some test painting over the Holiday's. I'll post my results here in the New Year to see what you all think? I'm not so sure I should do this quite yet, but I'll let you know what I feel come the New Year!


So in preparation I've gone out and gotten some new toy's which I'll share with you here;


First I bought this awesome tower to hold my paints. It can be found in various sizes. I figured the bigger the better.




It can be purchased from Paintier Products LLC;


And this item from Games Workshop which I thought was pretty cool;





I then searched for some basic paints/ kits to help me get back into the swing of things and came acrossed these great Andrea kits. Just the thing I'll need. The Green kit is actually their newest set.




They can be found both on EBAY and at Michigan Toy Soldier shop (They actually list them cheaper on EBAY by a couple of dollars).


There is an awesome set of videos for the kits/system on You Tube at;


Wish me luck and you'll see my results next year! Hopefully they'll be as nice as our good friend Keith's?


No comments:

Post a Comment